From: forest8 on
Hi there

What does the following mean?

I have been told that I should fix the recordsource for my forms.

What does it mean to use the table name or * select * from tablename?

Where do I put this inofmration?

I'm uncertain of how to proceed with this request.

Thank you in advance for your help.
From: Duane Hookom on
It would help if we had some context for your question. Forms have a Record
Source property that you can enter:
1) nothing
2) a table name
3) a query name or
4) a SQL statement like "SELECT ... FROM ... "

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

"forest8" <forest8(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi there
>
> What does the following mean?
>
> I have been told that I should fix the recordsource for my forms.
>
> What does it mean to use the table name or * select * from tablename?
>
> Where do I put this inofmration?
>
> I'm uncertain of how to proceed with this request.
>
> Thank you in advance for your help.

Pages: 1
Prev: Compact Database
Next: Modify Northwind