From: Marc on
Hi,

I'm new in Replication word and I have a few questions for you

I've setup a transactionnel replication that is working fine, I know that
data changes is pushed from Publisher to Subscriber by the Log Reader agent,
but how about schema changes? if I alter an exiting article or add a new
one, is the log reader resposable to push this change to subcribers as he is
doing with data or this is done by the Snapshot agent? is snapshot agent run
only when we first create a replication or for each schema changes this
agent will create a snapshot for this particular article and push it to
subscribers?

Thanks for your clarification