From: alex on
Does anybody knows where can I get some kind of questions and answers for
practicing with the Adventureworks database?

thanks,
alex.

From: Tom on
On Mar 12, 4:33 pm, "alex" <alexwar...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Does anybody knows where can I get some kind of  questions and answers for
> practicing with the Adventureworks database?
>
> thanks,
> alex.

BOL (Books Online) the SQL Server documentation, has plenty of
examples using Adventureworks. Note that if you are using SQL2008
there is a version of AdventureWorks for SQL2008 on codeplex however
most of the examples even for SQL2008 do not use it.
From: alex on
Thanks, I will check the BOL

"Tom" <tom.groszko(a)charter.net> wrote in message
> On Mar 12, 4:33 pm, "alex" <alexwar...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Does anybody knows where can I get some kind of questions and answers
>> for
>> practicing with the Adventureworks database?
>>
>> thanks,
>> alex.
>
> BOL (Books Online) the SQL Server documentation, has plenty of
> examples using Adventureworks. Note that if you are using SQL2008
> there is a version of AdventureWorks for SQL2008 on codeplex however
> most of the examples even for SQL2008 do not use it.

Pages: 1
Prev: SQL Question
Next: stored procedure syntax?