From: Php Developer on
Hi,

Apparently ther is a built in limitation to the size of the uploaded file. I have the following message:
The uploaded file exceeds size permitted by PHP
configuration (2097152 bytes)

Iwant get rid of this one. How can I do that?

Thank you

From: Mark Steudel on
You can change this in your php.ini file.
From: Php Developer on
Hi,

I'm fine with the php.ini configuration that I have. When I use a regular form, the only message that shows is the one that I want my application to display. The message that I wrote about last time, comes from the QuickForm2 package, and my question is:

Is it possible to not show that message?

The message is: The uploaded file exceeds size permitted by PHP
configuration (2097152 bytes)
the message comes from the file InputFile.php of the quickForm2 package.

As i'm giving a limit of 1Mb only an error message shows if the file exceeds that. But if the user tries to upload a bigger file the message of the PEAR package shows and has priority over the application message.