From: Dan Tabla on
I want to create an Excel VBA that will be actualy a QUIZ with questions that
every 15 mins will ask me to answer a
question that will be placed on a form that will show up on top of my opened
applications.
(I have to know the answers by heart for a test. probably 200 questions with
multiple answers)
Does anyone did it before? Any suggestions? I have the questions and the
good answers on a Excel Sheet.
I was thinking to use them in a loop that automaticaly modify the question
and the good answer on a VBA form...

Thank you everyone and have a great weekend!!!
From: John on
Hi Dan
Not clear what you want, but have a look at this site :
http://www.accessanalytic.com.au/services_excel_test.php
One question every 15 minutes with 200 question ?????
You may need to rethink that.
HTH
John

From: Dan Tabla on
Thank you so much for your answer John!

I have 200 lines with 5 columns of data.
First column will be the question
Second column will be the wright answer.
Third, fourth and fifth columns will be wrong answers.

I have to build up a software that will choose randomly from the 200 lines
and place the question and
the possible answers randomly in a form that is having 4 radio buttons to
choose the answer from.
(the reason of random is not to visualy memorize the questions/answer
without thinking)

That form will pop up will I'm working at my desk every 15 minutes during my
8 hour schedule and then stop till I'll
restarted next morning.

I hope this time I m more detailed with what I want to do

Have a nice weekend and everyonen compile successfully!!!