From: |-|ercules on
In a bizarre twist Raven demonstrates that HE is the Ravin' lunatic!

Or at least a few electrons short of a full valence shell.

I can't cheat Raven even if you post the VIN first!

This MD5 of my guess GUARANTEES my guess is fixed, so looking at the VIN won't help me.

911aeaf1914cc70a46fd2a65cd97efd7

Herc
--
Can you help Genesis Adam on his mission from God?
STEP 1 - Get all you f*cking Apes out of Eden
From: |-|ercules on
"|-|ercules" <radgray123(a)yahoo.com> wrote
> In a bizarre twist Raven demonstrates that HE is the Ravin' lunatic!
>
> Or at least a few electrons short of a full valence shell.
>

> I can't cheat Raven even if you post the VIN first!
>
> This MD5 of my guess GUARANTEES my guess is fixed, so looking at the VIN won't help me.
>
> 911aeaf1914cc70a46fd2a65cd97efd7
>
> Herc

Actually I retract the guarantee, MD5 is prone to collisions.

If Raven wants I will put a password on a WINZIP file, using 256 bit encryption
and upload the zip file containing my guess.

Or I could more easily concatenate a 9 letter dictionary word to the end of my guess
and MD5 that, which would be intractable to change the guess.

so Raven will either of those be ok to go ahead with the bet?

Herc
From: Mariel on
In article <8brp1fFhs3U1(a)mid.individual.net>
"|-|ercules" <radgray123(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> "|-|ercules" <radgray123(a)yahoo.com> wrote
> > In a bizarre twist Raven demonstrates that HE is the Ravin' lunatic!
> >
> > Or at least a few electrons short of a full valence shell.
> >

> > I can't cheat Raven even if you post the VIN first!
> >
> > This MD5 of my guess GUARANTEES my guess is fixed, so looking at the VIN won't help me.
> >
> > 911aeaf1914cc70a46fd2a65cd97efd7
> >
> > Herc
>

> Actually I retract the guarantee

No surprise there!

From: |-|ercules on
"Clocky" <notgonn(a)happen.com> wrote ...
> |-|ercules wrote:
>> "Clocky" <notgonn(a)happen.com> wrote ...

>>> Post your guess, then Raven can take a picture of the VIN as shown
>>> under the windscreen at the the left hand lower corner of the screen
>>> and put it up. I have access to the Holden national database and can
>>> verify that
>>> the VIN is genuine - both yours and his.
>>>
>>> Now put up or shut up and stop posting encrypted nonsense which
>>> can't be verified by anyone.
>>

>> You'd bet against the bookie? Raven is a God hater, he won't upload
>> anything that proves God.
>>
>> No gentlemans bets, 100% guarantee of seeing the VIN or no deal.
>>
>> What about we program a "time capsule / safe". We both upload our
>> VIN, and the algorithm will only release the data once BOTH guesses are
>> submitted.
>
> OK, I'll settle for the first three digits, surely even you can provide us
> with that much?

If Raven posts his first 3 digits I'll post my full guess and video of how I channeled the answer.

Herc
From: Neville on
On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 05:54:20 +1000, "|-|ercules" <radgray123(a)yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Yes or No doesn't demonstrate that it addressed the question, given how it was channeled,
>a contextual reply that matches the question perfectly is a million to one. Your argument
>is void.
>
>Adam and Eve could only be alive after both being created. Unless you search the bible for
>a better answer phrase, you won't find one.
>
>If the question was HOW were Adam and Eve made alive today? which is equivalent in some
>respects to the original Q, then the answer I channeled is the ONLY good answer anyone would
>ever find in a quote.
>
>Herc

�But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that
all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they
laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also
laughed at Bozo the Clown.�
Carl Sagan (1934-1996).

Bozo the Clown - aka Herc.