From: Mathieu Desnoyers on
Hello,

LTTng 0.210 fixes LTTng powerpc support. Commit
1bf4af165050d90ea6659ffb2536ec8ca783aab5 interestingly added TRACE_EVENT()
definitions outside of include/trace/, which got out of my attention span.

I'm just reverting that stuff in the LTTng tree. I already instrument
kernel/irq/handle.c:handle_IRQ_event(), which seems like the sane arch-agnostic
way to do it.

Let's hope this mess gets addressed directly in mainline. I recommend to merge
useful parts from arch/powerpc/include/asm/trace.h into include/trace/ and kill
this header file.

Thanks,

Mathieu

--