From: "osmcruzl on
HI folks im getting this error with an user from my postfix mail server when
i try to download its mails from its thunderbird mail client, i also deleted
some messages on the server but the problem continue

The RETR command did not succeed. Error Retreiving messages
From: /dev/rob0 on
On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 12:12:26PM -0600, osmcruzl(a)gmail.com wrote:
> HI folks im getting this error with an user from my postfix mail
> server when i try to download its mails from its thunderbird mail
> client, i also deleted some messages on the server but the problem
> continue

This is not a Postfix issue at all, sounds like POP3. Consult the
documentation for and logs from your POP3/IMAP server software.