From: Eric Bonnema on
I am using REXML to open an XML file, modify some elements, and write a
new XML with the modified elements. That part is working wonderfully;
however, REXML is also changing all attribute quotes from double to
single (I want them to remain double) and it is reordering all my
attributes according to no discernible pattern (I want the attribute
order to remain the same). Has anyone encountered this and know of a
solution? I know I could solve the quotation issue with some regex
find/replace, but maybe there is a more elegant solution; and I don't
have any idea how to handle the attribute order.