From: Jonathan Corbet on
Here's a small update to the second posting of the second OLPC viafb
series. It contains three new patches, all fixing issues pointed out by
Bruno Prémont. I'm not going to spam everybody with the whole set again;
it can be pulled from:

git://git.lwn.net/linux-2.6.git viafb-posted

Only the new patches will appear here.

The review so far is much appreciated - any other comments? Is there
anything arguing against moving everything (except the camera driver) into
viafb-next, from which it will flow into linux-next?

As a reminder, here's what's in the full series:

Chris Ball (1):
viafb: Add 1200x900 DCON/LCD panel modes for OLPC XO-1.5

Florian Tobias Schandinat (7):
viafb: package often used basic io functions
viafb: unify modesetting functions
viafb: move some modesetting functions to a seperate file
viafb: replace inb/outb
viafb: improve misc register handling
viafb: fix proc entry removal
viafb: make procfs entries optional

Harald Welte (4):
viafb: Fix various resource leaks during module_init()
viafb: use proper pci config API
viafb: Determine type of 2D engine and store it in chip_info
viafb: rework the I2C support in the VIA framebuffer driver

Jonathan Corbet (20):
viafb: Unmap the frame buffer on initialization error
viafb: Retain GEMODE reserved bits
viafb: Unify duplicated set_bpp() code
viafb: complete support for VX800/VX855 accelerated framebuffer
viafb: Only establish i2c busses on ports that always had them
viafb: Move core stuff into via-core.c
viafb: Separate global and fb-specific data
viafb: add a driver for GPIO lines
viafb: Convert GPIO and i2c to the new indexed port ops
viafb: Turn GPIO and i2c into proper platform devices
via: Do not attempt I/O on inactive I2C adapters
viafb: Introduce viafb_find_i2c_adapter()
via: Rationalize vt1636 detection
viafb: Add a simple interrupt management infrastructure
viafb: Add a simple VX855 DMA engine driver
viafb: Reserve framebuffer memory for the upcoming camera driver
viafb: Add a driver for the video capture engine
viafb: Do not remove gpiochip under spinlock
viafb: Fix initialization error paths
viafb: Don't build in camera-specific code without the camera

Paul Fox (1):
suppress verbose debug messages: change printk() to DEBUG_MSG()

Thanks,

jon