From: Louis Rilling on

Hi,

When reading copy_io() I found probable refcounting issues with shared
io_context. IIUC, the following two patches could fix those issues.
If I am correct, then those fixes should go to stable too.

Based on v2.6.32 and compile-tested only.

Thanks,

Louis

Louis Rilling (2):
block: Fix io_context leak after clone with CLONE_IO
block: Fix io_context leak after failure of clone with CLONE_IO

block/blk-ioc.c | 12 ++++++------
include/linux/iocontext.h | 5 +++--
kernel/exit.c | 2 +-
kernel/fork.c | 3 ++-
Dr Louis Rilling Kerlabs
Skype: louis.rilling Batiment Germanium
Phone: (+33|0) 6 80 89 08 23 80 avenue des Buttes de Coesmes
http://www.kerlabs.com/ 35700 Rennes