From: Vic on
I am new to Exchange 2010 and have had a group of consultants install
our current environment. For most users RPC/HTTPS is working just fine
on Outlook 2007/2010. For others their network accounts are constantly
getting locked out. We are also running on a Windows server 2008 domain.
I am not sure where to start troubleshooting this one. Anyone have any
suggestions?
From: John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] on
Running ExBPA Health Check is a good start. You can, from the local OL
Client, run Test Email Configuration to a more detailed report of what may
be failing on the local client. I would also check the Exchange Event Logs
for any related errors. Last thing, what kind of certificate are you using
for securing Outlook Anywhere?

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA