From: Dustin Cook on
Dave U. Random <anonymous(a)anonymitaet-im-inter.net> wrote in

> Raid/Dustin Cook Gloats Over The Damage Caused By His Irok Virus
>
> (Here we see Raid/Dustin Cook's extravagant ego running
> amuck as he heaps scorn on Norton and other AV outfits as
> the battle his Irok virus. He is so above them. So much

Here's the real story on Irok. You'll notice, The person infected was able
to recover access to every single file. He lost nothing but a little bit of
time. Had he followed the advice of Avers at the time, he'd have lost
everything. Not ego, just facts. The avers didn't know what Irok was doing
and I did obviously.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.virus/browse_thread/thread/e7f09660
672797e4/cced75dbe9a1275a?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=irok+virus+#cced75dbe9a1275a

Since you like bringing up old articles, I thought I'd match you one.

Have a nice day.

--
Are you a former BBSer? Want to go back in time to the old days of
ANSI and Renegade? Fire up telnet and go here then: ttb.slyip.com