From: Laron on
Hi all,
How to choose rake receiver's finger delay. One or tow fixed chips or
variable, is there any principle for cdma2000?
I've seen in some implementation that the fingers' delay could be quite
different like 0(finger0) 14(f1) 30(f2) etc. so could we dynamic adjust
these delay by some algorithm, if so, the searching will cost a lot and be
quite solw?

Thanks.
B.R.
Laron.
From: Frank_os on
>Hi all,
>How to choose rake receiver's finger delay. One or tow fixed chips or
>variable, is there any principle for cdma2000?
>I've seen in some implementation that the fingers' delay could be quite
>different like 0(finger0) 14(f1) 30(f2) etc. so could we dynamic adjust
>these delay by some algorithm, if so, the searching will cost a lot and
be
>quite solw?
>
>Thanks.
>B.R.
>Laron.

In CDMA, one finger is dedicated to search the dynamic delays of the other
figures; other figures (3-5) are used to demodulate the CDMA signals.
From: Laron on
>>Hi all,
>>How to choose rake receiver's finger delay. One or tow fixed chips or
>>variable, is there any principle for cdma2000?
>>I've seen in some implementation that the fingers' delay could be quite
>>different like 0(finger0) 14(f1) 30(f2) etc. so could we dynamic adjust
>>these delay by some algorithm, if so, the searching will cost a lot and
>be
>>quite solw?
>>
>>Thanks.
>>B.R.
>>Laron.
>>
>In CDMA, one finger is dedicated to search the dynamic delays of the
other
>figures; other figures (3-5) are used to demodulate the CDMA signals.

You mean we can use xcorr to find the 1st 2nd 3rd largest peak, then use
these coarse delay for further demodulation?

Thanks.
B.R.
Laron.