From: S. gordon S. on
Where would I find instructions for creating a dropdown list that uses a
value from another field in the record being populated e.g, if "A" is
selected is the first dropdown only entries associated with "A" display as
choice in the next list. Indirect is the function in Excel. Thanks!
From: Jeanette Cunningham on
Do a search on 'cascading combos'.
This is often asked.
Here's a link to a sample database