From: Gordon, Burton on
Anybody done any work on converting or using the rapidio driver as a
LKM?
I have been trying out the rapidio driver for Linux. During this time I
see that device enumeration by the host only happens at boot time. In
the system I'm working on we will have to delay the bring-up of some
devices until after the host has booted. So my question, has anybody
done any work to make the rapidio (rio) kernel driver a loadable kernel
module? That looks like that would allow enumeration of devices after
the kernel is already up and running (possibly for a while).

Burt