From: Kareem on
please Sir:
if i take salary as 1000 $ per month , and this amout increasing annually by
10% it comes 1100$ then 10 % for next year and so on....
how can i find out the change rate periodcally for 10 years
means .. what will be my salary at month in the year 10??
--
Eng.kareem Elsafty
From: Mike H on
Hi,

Starting salary in a1 and then this in A2 and drag down

=A1*1.1
--
Mike

question.

From: Mike H on
or to do it in 1 cell

=A1*(1.1^10)
--
Mike

question.

From: Joe User on
"Kareem" <Kareem(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> if i take salary as 1000 $ per month , and this amout increasing
> annually by 10% it comes 1100$ then 10 % for next year and so
> on.... how can i find out the change rate periodcally for 10 years
> means .. what will be my salary at month in the year 10??

Who knows? You might get fired next year. Just kidding...

=FV(10%,10,0,-1000)