Prev: ODBC
Next: IEHtmlWindow
From: Vadim Zeitlin on
On Fri, 18 Aug 2006 21:37:27 +0200 "klaas.holwerda" <kholwerd(a)xs4all.nl> wrote:

k> > F:\cvs\private\wxArt2D\wxArt2D\modules\editor\src\fontdlg.cpp(63) :
k> > error C2039: 'Node' : is not a member of 'wxPathList
k> >
k> Yes me to, somehow the wxWidgets developers changed the internals of
k> wxPathList (list to array), making it incompatible for wxArt2D.
k> I am not sure i understand why this happened, maybe something with
k> wxStringList??

Yes, wxStringList was deprecated since quite some time and we don't want
to use it inside the library itself. But in fact I don't think it makes
sense to derive wxPathList from wxArrayString (at least publicly) neither,
as you should use only its public API and not the list/array methods
anyhow.

k> Currently i am on holiday, will try to solve when i am back. ( 6 weeks ).

Wow, where do you work to have holidays like that?
VZ
http://www.tt-solutions.com/

For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help(a)lists.wxwidgets.org

Pages: 1
Prev: ODBC
Next: IEHtmlWindow