From: Vadim Zeitlin on
On Sun, 06 Apr 2008 11:38:12 +0200 "Mario M. Mueller" <news.mueller(a)arcor.de> wrote:

MMM> Indeed I choose wxWidgets nearly already. :) But I assume that especially
MMM> the Solaris version will cause more headache than the other platforms.

It is definitely less widely used than Linux (or Windows for that matter)
but you shouldn't have any problems building wx on recent Solaris platforms
(9 and 10, 8 and 7 might still be supported but there could be some small
problems there as really few people still use them). And you can even
pkg-get the precompiled version (albeit only 2.8.5 right now) from
blastwave.

Regards,
VZ

http://www.tt-solutions.com/