From: PD on
On Jun 4, 2:16 pm, "Me, ...again!" <arthu...(a)mv.com> wrote:

> > 1. Doesn't prove that Einstein is over-rated, or suggest that any of the
> > authors feel that way
> > 2. In any event, as we have already established the number of books on Amazon
> > on a particular topic doesn't prove that a scientific theory is correct or
> > incorrect.
>
> The point is that E's works has doubters (meaning they don't accept E's
> works). That just means that anyone cannot say the case is closed.

I don't know where you've gotten the idea that any scientist would say
the case is closed with relativity. No theory's case is ever closed.
Take Newtonian gravity as an example of this.

But among the competing theories that are out there, relativity is the
most accepted, and for good reasons.

But on the other hand, there are lots of people who still doubt plate
tectonics. Some of them even have training. Does this mean that plate
tectonics is not to be considered accepted?