From: mccallen60 on
Please Help. Thanks.

Hello,
I recently upgraded from Access 2003 to Access 2007 and I am completely
lost. My PC is running WinXP. While creating a new db, I created a macro
where is should close Access once the macro has completed. The macro action
is called "Quit". When I run it, I get an error (The command or action quit
isn't available now). Possible causes it gives are:
You may be in a read only db (How can I check this?) or a db from an
earlier version of access (This is a new db created and saved in Access07).
The type of object the action applies to isn't currently selected or isn't
in the active view.

I'm am completely lost and would appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance, Kevin

Pages: 1
Prev: VBA Help in Access 2007
Next: opens a report