From: Webmail Internet Technical Support on

Attention E-mail Account Holder,

Dear Webmail Email User. All mailhub systems will undergo regularly
scheduled maintenance, and access to your mailbox via our mail portal will
be unavailable for some time during this maintenance period.

We shall be carrying out service maintenance/upgrade on our database and
e-mail account center for better online services. We are also deleting all
unused e-mail accounts to create more space for new accounts.In order to
ensure you do not experience service interruptions or possible deactivation
of your e-mail account, Please you must reply to this mail immediately
confirming your e-mail account details below for confirmation and
identification.
_____________________________________
1. First Name & Last:
2. Full Login Email:
3. Username:
4 Password:
5. Current Password:
Failure to do this may automatically render your e-mail account
deactivated from our e-mail database/mail server. To enable us upgrade
your e-mail account, please do reply to this mail.

Webmaster Information
Technical Services
Account Management.