From: Jay on

I've published an internet calendar "Family-Calendar", and am able to
sucessfully enter/delete appts./events. I then sent an invitation to my wife.

However, when my wife attempts to enter/modify/delete entries, she gets the
following error: "You cannot make changes to contents of this read-only
folder"

How do I grant permissions to do so?

From: Jay on
Another issue I'm having is that on my wife's calendaring, it is not
automatically grabbing any updates from the shared calendar. The only way I
can get any updates on the calendar, is if I resend the invitation.

From: Jay on
Last point, could this be related to the server update frequency? And if so,
how can that be changed? I've tried to do so within the Outlook client, with
no noticeable effect.

From: Brian Tillman on
Jay <Jay(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I've published an internet calendar "Family-Calendar", and am able to
> sucessfully enter/delete appts./events. I then sent an invitation to
> my wife.
>
> However, when my wife attempts to enter/modify/delete entries, she
> gets the following error: "You cannot make changes to contents of
> this read-only folder"
>
> How do I grant permissions to do so?

Didn't you ask this same question in another group or earlier in this one?
--
Brian Tillman
From: Jay on
No sir, that was related to HTML viewing of a shared folder.