From: Here In Oregon on
Another new version, 3.35 Simply amazing. I will pull out my credit card
and buy this program and DAW tomorrow. I have used this software now 48
times according to what they say with my new download and with my new
computer. Best fifty dollars I will ever spend.

From: Here In Oregon on
Ah Ha.

REAPER is an acronym which stands for:

Rapid Environment for Audio Production, Engineering and Recording

.....and I am finding it is true.
From: polymod on

"Here In Oregon" <HIO(a)nospam.net> wrote in message
> Ah Ha.
>
> REAPER is an acronym which stands for:
>
> Rapid Environment for Audio Production, Engineering and Recording

Then wouln't it be "REfAPEaR" ?

Poly

From: Sue Morton on
I don't know, these mushrooms make it look like something else.

Bwaaaaaaahhaaaaaaa!!!!!
--
Sue Morton

From: Ouroboros Rex on
On 3/4/2010 2:25 AM, Here In Oregon wrote:
> Another new version, 3.35 Simply amazing. I will pull out my credit
> card and buy this program and DAW tomorrow. I have used this software
> now 48 times according to what they say with my new download and with my
> new computer. Best fifty dollars I will ever spend.

Windows or Mac? I spent ten minutes at their site and still couldn't
figure it out. =)

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Neil