From: Philip J Smith on
Hi

I'm trying to work out how to recalculate a worksheet once a filter
selection has been made.

I think I need to use a worksheet selection change event but I do not know
how to detect the filter change.

Recalculating the sheet is simply: ActiveSheet.Calculate

The filters are in A3:D3.

The values to recalculate are SUBTOTALs in E2:H2

Kind Regards

Phil
From: Don Guillett on
Look in the help index for SUBTOTAL to find your answer. You need not
recalculate if automatic calc.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel