From: Simon Croome on
Hi,

I'm trying to configure our postfix servers to only accept email for
valid recipents from a hash table, I have in a file following an example
online that it should be in the format of

zhu.fu(a)example.com OK

Can anyone confirm if this is correct ?

Thanks

From: Noel Jones on
On 5/17/2010 6:22 AM, Simon Croome wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to configure our postfix servers to only accept email for
> valid recipents from a hash table, I have in a file following an example
> online that it should be in the format of
>
> zhu.fu(a)example.com OK
>
> Can anyone confirm if this is correct ?
>
> Thanks

That entry looks appropriate, but may depend on the context in
which it is used.

If something isn't working as expected, send "postconf -n"
output with details of the unexpected behavior.

-- Noel Jones