From: R. Brown on
Hi Group,

I have just setup Exchange 2010. I am able to send to external addresses and
internal email is working
sending and receiving. I am unable to receive external email from outside
our domain or Internet.

I can see email being delivered from the Internet to users mailboxes as the
count increases on their
mailbox properties details.

I have deleted and created a new receive connector multiple times and I can
see that the server
is ready to receive email when testing using telnet to the public IP address
on port 25.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I may be overlooking?

Thanks in advance,
Ron

From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 19:38:49 -0400, "R. Brown"
<fxtrader(a)hotmail.spam.com> wrote:

>Hi Group,
>
>I have just setup Exchange 2010. I am able to send to external addresses and
>internal email is working
>sending and receiving. I am unable to receive external email from outside
>our domain or Internet.
>
>I can see email being delivered from the Internet to users mailboxes as the
>count increases on their
>mailbox properties details.

Well, you can't say you're unable to receive e-mail from outside your
domain AND that you can see it being delivered to user's mailboxes.
It's got to be one or the other.

>I have deleted and created a new receive connector multiple times and I can
>see that the server
>is ready to receive email when testing using telnet to the public IP address
>on port 25.
>
>Does anyone have any suggestions on what I may be overlooking?

Not until you explain your problem more clearly.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP