From: ~Mahler Mlle.~ on
Is it common for the MS updates to revert our systems back to Outlook? This
happens every time there's a Update lately. I use OE and only "notice" it
when I attempt to Send a link to someone from my IE, via email - and the
weird window pops up that won't access my OE address book. I have been
setting a new Restore Point, but last time I just went in and found my OE
was no longer the default. Am I doing all right?

--
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual
beings having a human experience ( Pierre Teilhard de Chardin)."

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
If it's OL 2003 or earlier, it's been very common for years now.

Microsoft Outlook updates change the default mail handler to Microsoft
Outlook
http://www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#13

From: ~Mahler Mlle.~ on
thank you, PA Bear - again!! It's been driving me nuts.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
YW. It's been driving OE MVPs nuts for quite some time. MS didn't wanna
hear about it.

~Mahler Mlle.~ wrote:
> thank you, PA Bear - again!! It's been driving me nuts.
>
> PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:
>>> If it's OL 2003 or earlier, it's been very common for years now.
>>>
>>> Microsoft Outlook updates change the default mail handler to
>>> Microsoft Outlook
>>> http://www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#13

Pages: 1
Prev: A New Type Of Computer.