From: Lee on
Can anyone tell me how to get Excel 2003 to save recently used files when
rebooting or restarting Excel. I have the Options set to 9 files, but every
time I restart Excel, none of the past files show up...it used to, but since
rebuilding my whole system and reloading Office it no longer works. The Word
recently used files do show up when restarting, but not Excel. Thank you.
From: Gary Keramidas on
can you check this registry key to see if it exists and has any file listed.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Excel\Recent Files

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003