From: rs1n on
Does anyone know have such a card? I am aware that SMI and TDS make
such cards. What is the expected lifespan of such cards?
From: PremiumBlend on
On Nov 18, 6:03 pm, rs1n <handuongs...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know have such a card? I am aware that SMI and TDS make
> such cards. What is the expected lifespan of such cards?

Hello,

Please go to SMI RAM Card Question Sep 4,12:40 am at
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.hp48/browse_thread/thread/dad4236abfe551bf#

Regards,

Mark
From: rs1n on
I read that, but it didn't help since it is rather outdated. SMI and
TDS used to make cards that had a replaceable watch battery. These
recent cards, however, supposedly have a built-in battery that
recharges itself. However, as with all rechargeable batteries, there
is a limit to how many times we can recharge them. And it is this
limit I wish to know.

From: Alaska construction surveyor / gradechecker guy on
On Nov 19, 6:46 am, rs1n <handuongs...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I read that, but it didn't help since it is rather outdated. SMI and
> TDS used to make cards that had a replaceable watch battery. These
> recent cards, however, supposedly have a built-in battery that
> recharges itself. However, as with all rechargeable batteries, there
> is a limit to how many times we can recharge them. And it is this
> limit I wish to know.
>
> On Nov 18, 9:30 pm, PremiumBlend <mnhollin...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 18, 6:03 pm, rs1n <handuongs...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Does anyone know have such a card? I am aware that SMI and TDS make
> > > such cards. What is the expected lifespan of such cards?
>
> > Hello,
>
> > Please go to SMI RAM Card Question Sep 4,12:40 am athttp://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.hp48/browse_thread/thread/dad...
>
> > Regards,
>
> > Mark