From: Tom Wickerath AOS168b AT comcast DOT on
Hi Charles,

Access MVP Alumni Jeff Conrad maintains a good list of book recommendations
here:

http://www.accessmvp.com/JConrad/accessjunkie/resources.html#Books

I use, and can personally recommend, that you consider investing in FMS's
Total Access Analyzer. I find this product invaluble for analyzing databases
that other people have created. It also helps one find errors in their own
databases:

http://www.fmsinc.com/MicrosoftAccess/BestPractices.html

There are a host of free resources available as well. Check out Access MVP
Allen Browne's web site: http://www.allenbrowne.com/tips.html

Crystal has a free tutorial for learning VBA, here:
http://www.accessmvp.com/Strive4Peace/VBA/Index.htm

There's lots of free downloadable samples available at the Seattle Access
User's group. You might be able to apply some techniques from samples found
at this site:
http://www.seattleaccess.org/downloads.htm

Tom Wickerath
Microsoft Access MVP