From: Rob Christiansen on
My program is composed of 3 scripts. Script #1 does its thing, then
Response.Redirects to Script #2,
which in turn Response.Redirects to Script #3. Each script creates
variables which are passed with the former ones on to
the next script - it makes for one long, laborious and complicated
Redirect statement! I was thinking, however, I could
instead put all those variables into an object and then simply pass the
object . Would this work? I tried it, the browser
recognized it as an object, but I couldn't retrieve any data.
---------------------
CalIOnfo = new Object();

CalIOnfo.filename = "acal"+ fileyear;
CalIOnfo.databasename = filename +".mdb";
CalIOnfo.calendarfile = filename +".htm";
CalIOnfo.linkfile = filename +".rte";
CalIOnfo.calendarseek = filename +".htm#"+ month ;
CalIOnfo.nextmonth = filemonth;
CalIOnfo.nextmonth++;
if(CalIOnfo.nextmonth == 13 ) CalIOnfo.nextmonth =12;
//.
Response.Redirect("acalen2.asp?CalIOnfo");//

crazyswede