From: david on
Hi

I have been struggling for ages to solve a kde4 compilation problem
particularly affecting kdepim4.

I have found the following error report whilst compiling soprano for the
umpteenth time.

"
... Found Redland storage: /usr/local/lib/redland.Librdf_storage_mysql.so
... redland with broken NEEDED section detected, disabling
... Could NOT find Redland (missing: _REDLAND_VERSION_OK)
Found CLucene Library

Can anyone assist here?

I am unable to compile kdelibs4 - Max Brazhnikov suggests this is due to a
failure of soprano.

David