From: Leslie Isaacs on
Tony

Just to let you know that 'something came up' today - so I didn't get to the
office today! Will do tomorrow, and will report back.

Thanks for bearing with me.
Les

From: PayeDoc on
Hello Tony

I have now run your code, following which the immediate window shows:

VBA - 4.0 & ref.FullPath
Access - 9.0 & ref.FullPath
DAO - 5.0 & ref.FullPath
jmail - 4.0 & ref.FullPath
ADODB - 2.5 & ref.FullPath
SHDocVw - 1.1 & ref.FullPath
MSForms - 2.0 & ref.FullPath
stdole - 2.0 & ref.FullPath
MhcalndrLib - 7.0 & ref.FullPath
VBIDE - 5.3 & ref.FullPath
InetTransferLib - 0.0 & ref.FullPath
MSACAL - 7.0 & ref.FullPath
e45Object - 1.0 & ref.FullPath
ePAYEDoc - 11.0 & ref.FullPath
eSubmissionObject - 1.0 & ref.FullPath
Excel - 1.2 & ref.FullPath

The problem references are:
e45Object - 1.0 & ref.FullPath
ePAYEDoc - 11.0 & ref.FullPath
eSubmissionObject - 1.0 & ref.FullPath

Where do I go from here?

Many thanks for your help.
Les

"Tony Toews [MVP]" <ttoews(a)telusplanet.net> wrote in message
> "Leslie Isaacs" <leslie(a)gppayroll.org.uk> wrote:
>
> >The frontend includes a 3rd party add-in application, which
> >requires some .ini files to be in place on the local workstation, and
some
> >references to be set. Everything works fine, except that some of the PCs
> >don't seem to retain these references: immediately after each boot-up
these
> >references are either unticked, or they are ticked but annotated as
MISSING.
> >Then they have to be re-selected, and all if fine again ... until the
next
> >boot-up.
>
> Run the following code and we'll give you some suggestions. Also
> specifically which references are you having problems with?
>
> Sub ViewReferenceDetails()
>
> Dim ref As Reference
>
> For Each ref In Access.References
> Debug.Print ref.Name & " - " & ref.Major & "." & ref.Minor & "
> - " & ref.FullPath
> Next ref
>
> End Sub
>
> --
> Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
> Tony's Main MS Access pages - http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm
> Tony's Microsoft Access Blog - http://msmvps.com/blogs/access/
> For a free, convenient utility to keep your users FEs and other files
> updated see http://www.autofeupdater.com/
> Granite Fleet Manager http://www.granitefleet.com/

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: kk
Next: Cascading Combo in Data Access Page