From: vinu on
Hi,

I'm just preparing a summery sheet for an work book that contains more
then 60sheets (date wise)

In Column B7 - Sheet Name(i.e. 26th April

In Column C7 to G7 - Array Formula (i.e. {='26th April'!C21:G21})

In Column J7 to N7 - Array Formula (i.e. {='26th April'!J20:N20})

Is there any way to change the formula in a way to just drag down the
formula by referring B cell instead of typing the sheet name in the
formula.

Thanks in anticipation....

Vinu.
From: Pete_UK on
You can use INDIRECT to build up a reference in the way you describe:

=INDIRECT("'"&$B7&"'!C21")

Note that as the C21 is within a text string, it will not change when
you copy the formula down or across, whereas the $B7 will change when
you copy it down (and hence pick the next sheet names).

Hope this helps.

Pete

From: vinu on
Hi Pete,

Thanks a lot for the quick response.

Perfectly fits my requirement.

Regards,
Vinu
From: Pete_UK on
You're welcome, Vinu - thanks for feeding back.

Pete