From: LewisM on
Knowing that $A:$A can be used in a worksheet function to refer to all cells
in column A. Is there a way to refer to all cells below a starting point?
(i.e., I want to CountA() all cells below my header rows). I can't just
subtract the number of header rows because the CountA() of those varies.
--
Thanks,
LewisM
From: Don Guillett on

The best way to do this is to make a self adjusting defined name range
insert>name>define>name it something like colA
in the refers to box
=offset($a$1,0,0,counta($a:$a),1)

--
Don Guillett