From: "<*(((><{" on
I want to get rid of it because it fails to recognize my Sony Vaio XP
Home as authentic, and then prevents me from getting needed Updates.

<*((((><{
Fishy(a)Ocean.Net

From: PA Bear on
I'd advise you to press on and solve the problem associated with Windows
Genuine Authentication rather than trying to work around it. Automatic
Update will work, right? See other replies to your threads here.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

From: PA Bear on
Wait a minute. Knowing you (...), let me ask: Are you using Internet
Explorer to go to Windows Update, Fishy, or an alternate browser like
Firefox?
--
~PA Bear

From: "<*(((><{" on
In the last exciting episode on Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:34:55 -0400, "PA
Bear" <PABearMVP(a)gmail.com> wrote:

|Wait a minute. Knowing you (...), let me ask: Are you using Internet
|Explorer to go to Windows Update, Fishy, or an alternate browser like
|Firefox?

I'm using IE 6.0.
Don't know what's wrong with my Agent -- I set it to not append Re.
But it's doing it anyway. Arrrrrrrrrgh.

<*((((><{
Fishy(a)Ocean.Net

PS: What does this "Knowing you .... mean?"