From: Robert Klemme on
On 17.06.2010 06:34, Siddarth Chandrasekaran wrote:
> I looked through the archives, but couldn't find a comprehensive
> tutorial on regular expressions -- could someone please point me to
> one?

Not exactly a tutorial but a very comprehensive book on the matter is
"Mastering regular expressions".

Kind regards

robert

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/
From: chris williams on

This one gives a good overview and samplehttp://rubylearning.com/satishtalim/ruby_regular_expressions.html
This one provides a list of common expressionshttp://www.rubyist.net/~slagell/ruby/regexp.html
Here is a tester for your ruby regular expressions.http://rubular.com/
Hope this helps
chris williams

> Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 13:34:36 +0900
> From: chandrasekaran.siddarth(a)gmail.com
> Subject: RegEx Tutorial?
> To: ruby-talk(a)ruby-lang.org
>
> I looked through the archives, but couldn't find a comprehensive
> tutorial on regular expressions -- could someone please point me to
> one?
>
> Specifically, I'm looking to extract all the words from a string that
> are capitalized, but can't find case-based match operators.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Siddarth

Learn more ways to connect with your buddies now
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9734388