From: thunk on

James,

You know M.F. and he has seen much of this work.... our first project
together (the Bicycle domain) worked out beautifully. The 2nd project
did not go to completion, but he saw all the pieces working. The
whole Ru'id thing was only in the background of the project so I don't
want to make it sound like MF was seeing too much of that. However MF
knows that I'm a live person and that what he asked for was paid and
so on. He's the single brightest programmer I have ever "known" as
such.

Since the 2nd project didn't fly I have concentrated on this whole
"ru'id" thing and it has worked out nicely. In fact it has worked
better than expected and the performance of 2,000 "firings" per second
seems more than adequate to do some exciting Ruby things.

I trusted MF 100% with all the code and would have no problem doing so
again.

Thunk
From: H- 16 on
thunk wrote:
> James,
>
> You know M.F. and he has seen much of this work.... our first project
> together (the Bicycle domain) worked out beautifully. The 2nd project
> did not go to completion, but he saw all the pieces working. The
> whole Ru'id thing was only in the background of the project so I don't
> want to make it sound like MF was seeing too much of that. However MF
> knows that I'm a live person and that what he asked for was paid and
> so on. He's the single brightest programmer I have ever "known" as
> such.
>
> Since the 2nd project didn't fly I have concentrated on this whole
> "ru'id" thing and it has worked out nicely. In fact it has worked
> better than expected and the performance of 2,000 "firings" per second
> seems more than adequate to do some exciting Ruby things.
>
> I trusted MF 100% with all the code and would have no problem doing so
> again.
>

> Thunk

Well isn't that a slap in the face?! Someone spam his email. Give him
some of his own medicine. (Sorry I know the OP requested not to reply to
spammers but seriously. I don't think that'll stop him. (He probably
enjoys that))