From: Joan Archer on
Of course we don't use the newsgroups<g> at least we know some forums can be
run well and are easy to use. I had a quick look again today in the
Microsoft's version of forums, I didn't stay long it was not the most
pleasant experience.
Think I'll stick with the the forums I know and trust, oh and I do have the
bridge running, not I may add the Microsoft one though.
--
Joan Archer
http://crossstitcher.webs.com/

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> MowGreen wrote:
>> nntp(a)microsoft.com wrote:
>>> In an effort to enhance and improve your experience, this newsgroup is
>>> scheduled for closure in the upcoming months and we would like to invite
>>> you to participate at
>>> http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-us/group/WindowsAnswers
>>> forum(s). An exact date will be posted in advance as plans are

From: MowGreen on
Joan Archer wrote:
> Of course we don't use the newsgroups<g> at least we know some forums
> can be run well and are easy to use. I had a quick look again today in
> the Microsoft's version of forums, I didn't stay long it was not the
> most pleasant experience.
> Think I'll stick with the the forums I know and trust, oh and I do have
> the bridge running, not I may add the Microsoft one though.
> --
> Joan Archer
> http://crossstitcher.webs.com/

I've seen well run/easy to use forums and MS' forums are just the
opposite. Why am I not surprised as to how they turned out ?
Oh well, that's not my definition of progress nor evolution. More like
de-evolution or perhaps, we should just call it Devo ? <w>

MowGreen
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten

banthecheck.com
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Windows Update Failure on KB979906
Next: MSE Update