From: Brian Conner via SQLMonster.com on
I have a Patient Name Field and the names are formated like this: ROCHA, TAMI

There is a Space after the Comma that seperates the First and Last Name how
can I remove this space? It should look like this: ROCHA,TAMI

--
Brian Conner

From: Russell Fields on
REPLACE (Patient_Name, ', ' , ',')

Use it in a select for display purposes or in an update to change the data
stored in the column.

RLF

From: Brian Conner via SQLMonster.com on
Worked like a Charm...... Thank you

Russell Fields wrote:
>REPLACE (Patient_Name, ', ' , ',')
>
>Use it in a select for display purposes or in an update to change the data
>stored in the column.
>
>RLF
>
>>I have a Patient Name Field and the names are formated like this: ROCHA,
>>TAMI
>>
>> There is a Space after the Comma that seperates the First and Last Name
>> how
>> can I remove this space? It should look like this: ROCHA,TAMI

--
Brian Conner

Pages: 1
Prev: SELECT Issue