From: PBG on
Hello all,
I remove an add-in (deleted it) but Excel still wants to run it when I open
Excel. Give me the following error:
If you are trying to open the file from your list of most recently used
files,make sure tat the file has not been renamed, moved or deleted.

Thank for the help.
From: ker_01 on
Did you remove the add-in using the Excel add-in menu, or did you just delete
the add-in files from your hard drive? Are you using Excel 2003 or 2007?

From: PBG on
Fix the problem. 2007, I just delete them so I hade to remove them from Excel
first then delete them. thanks