From: Julien Demarey on
Hi,
I actually work with an 2K3 R2 server SERVER2.
This server is the only DC of the domain. But I found with frsdiag and ADSI
old records about SERVER1 that no longer exists.
This cause DFRS issue and Exchange pb.
I found a solution for the DFRS with adsutil clean metadata.
But how to remove olds records from ADSI in the following path :
CN=Servers,CN=Premier groupe administratif,CN=Administrative
Groups,CN=DOMAIN NAME,CN=Microsoft
Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=DOMAIN NAME,DC=com

Thanks in advance.

--
Julien Demarey

From: John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] on
This is more an AD issue rather than Exchange but you will need to perform a
Metadata Cleanup from NTDSUtil if the DC was not removed properly. You
will then need to cleanup your DNS Records from DNS Management Console.

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA

From: Julien Demarey on
Thanks for the answer.
He has been partially removed from the AD.
He is not "visible" in ntdsutil. That's why I can't use the metadata cleanup.

--
Julien Demarey