From: QB on
I have been given an excel workbook which I need to import into Access.
After lengthy testing I found out that I have been experiencing import
problem because the excel spreadsheet contains 'blank entries' where the user
made a series of spaces but no actual text. So then Access interprets the
spaces as text, and it violate the established format.... (you get the point)

Is there a simple way for me to clean up these 'blank entries'? How can I
loop through a given spreadsheet and blank any cell with spaces (no text, no
date... just spaces)?

Thank you,

QB