From: Tim on
Is it possible in Excel 2007 to remove just a portion of a cell border (i.e.
remove bottom border and leave top and sides)? This was accomplished in
Excel 2003 by clicking on the Bottom Border icon and it would either add or
remove for that cell. In 2007, this functionality aoppears to be gone. It
looks like you have to use the remove border icon which removes all borders?
From: Jacob Skaria on
Right click>FormatCElls> and check out the tab 'Borders'
--
Jacob

From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
As far as I remember the "Toggle Bottom Border" was NEVER(!) a default icon
in any Excel version.
One may add it - among other - to every Commandbar.
A special "Quick Access Tool-bar" was added in Excel 2007/2010 to which you
may add any icon you wish to.
Micky