From: James on
Hello all

I have a column of data made up of 100 cells. Some cells have a unique value
and others the same value. Using a formula in another column, is there a way
I can be left with just a list of unique values e.g. if X comes up 3 times in
the original column how can I show it just once in another?

I know I can use remove duplicates in excel but I don't want to as I don't
want to have to use macros

thanks

--
James.
From: Eduardo on
Hi,

take a look to CPearson web

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Duplicates.aspx

at the end of the page there is a link as well theat will show you how to
delete the duplicates if you want to do that

if this helps please click yes thanks