From: Brian E McNamee on
I copy excerpts of HTML tables into spreadsheets and get "artifacts" some of
which respond to clicking to select and then using DELETE or CUT. When the
cell/row they're in is deleted they migrate to the adjcent row/cell. How can
I identify and remove these with VBA? I've tried to "Record Macro" to see
what the genie does, but all he says is: "Selection.Delete" and that doesn't
tell me what was selected! So, it's useless to include it in my code. I
want to get rid of them because the really drag in a lot of something that
slows down processing on the sheet and fattens it considerably!
--
Brian McNamee
From: Paul on

Brian, try this code: