From: Rob on
Hi,

I am wanting to use some OpenText code to open a file but the file is
currently named with an CSV extension. Whilst I could go to File Manager
and rename this with a TXT extension, I'd like to do this from within Excel
or create a copy and name it with a TXT extension. Is this possible?

Thanks, Rob

From: Dave Peterson on
Look at VBA's help for FileCopy or Name.

--

Dave Peterson
From: Rob on
Thanks Dave, easy when you know what to look up! Regards, Rob