From: james on
Hi again, thanks for the help, im trying to repeat a formula for all cells in
a column, is there an easy way of doing this?
Thanks
James

From: trip_to_tokyo on
EXCEL 2007

Ctrl-C in the cell where the formula is (to copy it)

Ctrl-V in cell(s) to which you wish to copy said formula.

Thanks.

From: FSt1 on
hi
another way.
select the cell with the formula.
place the mouse on the lower right corner of the cell with the formula
the curser will change to a Plus symbol.
click and hold the left mouse button and drag down as far as needed.
release the mouse button.

regards
FSt1

From: trip_to_tokyo on
. . or is this what you want:-

- click on letter at top of column to highlight whole column

- right click / Copy

- go to destination column / highlight whole column again by clicking in
column header letter then right click and Paste.

From: james on
Thanks alot, works a treat!