From: Gazz_85 on
I have over 400 entries in a colomn which start with 0015...and then more
numbers.

how can easily edit on mass so that they now begin with only 015 ???

cheers
From: Mike H on
Hi,

To get these leading zeroes there are 2 likely possibilities:-

1. The cells are formatted to show them so simply alter the format.

or

2. The numbers are really text and I have assumed this is the case.

So if the 'numbers' start in a1 put this in b1 and drag down

=RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-1)

Copy this new range and then select the 'old' range and
Edit|Paste special - select values - OK
delete the column with the formula in.
--
Mike

question.

From: Bob I on
If there are no other instances of "00" you could use Find, Replace
"00", "0"